Hosts: Dr. WICKHAM SIMONDS & MICHELLE KENNEDY NP-C
In this episode, our hosts answer questions on frozen meals for weight loss, adding calories back into your diet, and what questions you should ask a weight loss doctor you start seeing.
- [7:42] Is it okay to eat frozen meals to lose weight?
- [11:41] Does the number of meals I eat daily make a difference in weight loss?
- [15:10] Do I need to add calories if I’m only eating 800 calories? My weight loss has stalled.
- [17:05] Can diet soda change your DNA?
- [19:57] Should I add calories to my diet after I hit my weight loss goal?
- [22:53] What questions should I ask a weight loss doctor?
- [24:53] How vital are macros if I stay within a calorie deficit?